Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations
Duration: 3 days | Qualification: RIIMPO318F – Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations |
Assessment Type: Theory and Practical | Prerequisite: There are no prerequisites for this course
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required operate a skid steer loader to load, haul and distribute materials. This unit applies to those working in site based roles. Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and industry sectors, and must be sourced from state jurisdictions prior to applying this unit.
- Plan and prepare for skid steer loader operations
- Operate skid steer loader in line with established requirements
- Load, carry and place materials to complete work activity
- elect, remove, fit and use attachments for a skid steer loader
- Prepare to relocate the skid steer loader
- Conduct housekeeping activities
Upcoming Workshops There are currently no openings available for this course.